Saturday 7 July 2012

Update and Nerd Hulk red sketch


I’ve been interning at Monster Distributes as an animator for a Marco Polo cartoon, so I haven’t had a hell of a lot of time to update in the past few weeks.  I didn’t have much energy to draw much beyond some random doodles so I decided to try and motivate myself again.

Been reading some of the Ultimate Avengers comics that takes place after the (god awful) Ultimatum event and it features Bruce Banner as the Nerd Hulk, which I thought was kind of cool in a cheesy sort of way.  I also sketched him in red ('cause that's the way I roll).  I’ll try and fix it up a little and ink it later on.


2 comments:

  1. Good work Mark, hope you're enjoying your intern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apart from being super tired in the evenings, yeah, I'm enjoying the experience. :D

      Delete